top of page
The Arezzo is an adaptive reuse of a 2-story streamline modern commercial building designed in 1940. The project provides 50 apartment units in 4 additional floors above the new ground floor restaurant space. The original front façade was kept intact, and the new addition was set back and separated by a series of louvers providing a translucent ghosting effect; complementing the existing structure, but remaining in the background. This increases the presence and prominence of the historic façade, while integrating a 5-story building into the existing urban fabric.
bottom of page